Came across this YouTube video by my man Aaron Marino from Alpha M. Very interesting video where he highlights 10 of the top thing NOT TO DO when it comes to your grooming game.
Hope you learnt something as I do.
You must have heard of this saying that there’s no ugly woman, but only lazy ones. The same is true for guys. Gentlemen, in this article, we will look at 15 quick and easy ways you can do to becoming the best looking guy in Singapore. While they may be easy, being consistent with them might not be.
15 things to become more handsome:
- If you can’t grow a beard, don’t – Patchy facial hair always makes you end up looking prickly and slovenly. Stop experimenting with the facial hair and start your clean-shaven regimen.
- Switch a Tee for a Shirt – Instead of always seen in t-shirts, opt for a shirt once in awhile. Yes, we know that Singapore is a warm and humid country, but there will sure be days when you know that most of your activities will be indoors (i.e. shopping, movies).
- No more baggy jeans please – Nope, they don’t have to be skinny. But a better fitted pair of denim can go a long way to making you look leaner and taller. Chino and joggers are good options on top of your usual straight cuts, but a drop-couch jeans will definitely achieve the opposite results desired.
- Clean and trim your fingernails – No need for explanation. Nothing turns chicks (or any decent human being) off more than this.
- Moisturize Your Face Skin Away – If you think your job ends after washing that face, you need to re-think your facial game. Moisturizing is essential to keeping a youthful looking face. This includes areas of your body (like the elbows).
- Wear cologne and deodorant – Natural smell is key. And never apply too much and it screams attention.
- Ditch the white socks – White socks are for school kids. They look chunky and awkward with pants and even jeans. Investing in socks is essential even if you think no one will notice. They do.
- No track shoes unless you’re are exercising – Or unless you are the founder of billion dollar company, Mr Steve Jobs.
- Clear off any stray hairs between eyebrows – Invest time in practicing this. Pluck your uni-brow with objective of keeping them in order. Not to the point of perfection where it looks too staged. If unsure, engage professionals to help and try out from there.
- Trim your nose hair – Invest in a nose hair trimmer. A good one can be used for years and it can help keep your nose hair game in check in any occasion.
- Keep the mustache neat if you want to keep some – Nothing should be grown past your top lip, or curl near your mouth. Avoid having bedraggled strands all up in your mouth.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxvNQ_5EKqw
- Keep your neck shaved – Hair grown on the neck always look unappealing in a spine-tingling manner. While at it, also shaved the hair at the back of the neck.
- No short-sleeve dress shirt for business-casual – Replace them with rolled-up long-sleeves instead. Be sure to roll them up neatly as well.
- Standing posture guys – Thumb of rule, stomach in chest out. Shoulders down, shoulders back, chin up.
- Maintain basic hygiene – Brush twice daily, floss and scrape tongue every night before sleeping. Take a shower every day and launder your clothes instead of just febrezing them.
So there you have it, 15 awesome things to do daily to help you stay young and handsome.
I am so excited to be writing this. To get started with a blog is one thing, to start consistent in my posting is another. While I try my best to update this blog, I hope you will visit my website as often as well. For a start, read more about me here.